To understand the complexities of those walls of Airspace and to know about how to get a Visa, Royalee India invites you with best regards.

The stronger human, we've conquered space, landed on the moon, mastered technology, created our own cyberspace, but cannot enter a country without a VISA!

The flock of birds are beautiful and free who soar from country to country without a visa or an Embassy gate.

Documents Attestation:

We provide you full assistance for attestation of documents such as educational documents, experience certificate, birth certificate, marriage certificate, export / import invoices, power of attorney and others from the Ministry for External Affairs, Govt. of India, Ministry of Education and Diplomatic Missions.

Checklist for Documents Attestation


Following Documents are required :-
1. Two Photographs
2. Passport Copy which should include:-
(i) Photo Page
(ii) Address Page
(iii) Page containing parents name
(iv) Page showing validity

Note :

(i).If a certificate is other than Hindi/English language, translated English version of the same duly attested by a Gazetted Officer or a Notary should be submitted.
(ii).All certificates/degree/diplomas issued in Andhra Pradesh should first be got attested from the "General Administration Department (GAD)" of the University, before submission to the Ministry for attestation.
(iii).All certificates/degrees/diplomas issued by Karnataka University, Dharwad should be got reconfirmed about its genuineness from the Registrar of the University, before submission to the Ministry for attestation.
(iv).In case of Doctors/Nurses/Pharmacists, it is necessary to submit photocopy of the registration certificates, original of which should be shown for verification of the photocopy.


All business documents like Power of Attorney, Export Import Invoices etc. to be first legalized by respective Chambers of Commerce (Whichever the company is associated member of).


All the certificates, first to be attested by the respective Home Department of the State.

Emigration Clearance (POE)

Even if you do not have ECNR stamp, you can visit Bangladesh, Pakistan and all countries in Europe (except the Commonwealth of Independent States) and North America without emigration clearance. In any case protector of Emigrants can grant emigration clearance to certain categories of skilled / semi- skilled workers for a period of six months if application is made through authorised recruiting agent and there is a valid employment VISA. In case, the person concerned is leaving the country for Non-Employment purposes, he can obtain suspension from emigration clearance for the specified country and for the specified period from Protector of Emigrants.